Mortgage Loan Lenders South Florida. A&D Mortgage has successfully been providing residential and commercial loans for borrowers in Miami, Broward and Palm Beach counties, Florida. Whether our borrower is a South Florida native, a transplant, or a Foreign National we have the right program to fit virtually everyone.
A&D Mortgage is a lender you can trust to provide you competent, ethical and reliable service. Our professional operations staff and loan officers are both knowledgeable and experienced. We pay close attention to our borrower’s financial needs and work diligently to provide them with the proper solution. We make sure that each and every client is fully aware of the loan process and keep them totally informed from application to closing and ensure that their experience with A&D Mortgage is a positive one.
Below is a list of documents that we need when you apply for a mortgage. This is a preliminary list and you may be required to provide additional documentation once the loan process is started.
- Income Documentation
- 2 years W-2’s
- 2 years tax returns – Business and personal
- Most recent 30 day paystubs
- Proof of retirement income – SS and Pensions (direct deposit & awards letter)
- If receiving child support or alimony we will eventually need proof of receipt for the past 12 months plus a copy of the divorce decree
- Letters explaining any gaps in employment for the past 2 years
- Assets Documentation
- 2 months most recent bank statements & investment account statements
- 401K statement and terms of withdrawal
- Purchase Contract – all pages
- Borrower ID’s (Driver’s License and SS card – must be legible)
- Work Visa or Green Card
- If a refinance copy of current home owners insurance and flood policies