Mortgage Lender Specialists Miami Dade. A&D Mortgage is a professional lender that you can trust to provide you with a competent, ethical and reliable service. Our professional operations staff and credit officers have both years of knowledge and experience. We pay close attention to the financial needs of our borrowers and work diligently to provide them with the right solution. We make sure that each and every client knows the loan process and keeps them fully informed from the application until closing and we make sure that your experience with A&D Mortgage is positive.
Below is a list of documents that we need when you apply for a mortgage. This is a preliminary list and you may be required to provide additional documentation once the loan process is started.
- Income Documentation
- 2 years W-2’s
- 2 years tax returns – Business and personal
- Most recent 30 day paystubs
- Proof of retirement income – SS and Pensions (direct deposit & awards letter)
- If receiving child support or alimony we will eventually need proof of receipt for the past 12 months plus a copy of the divorce decree
- Letters explaining any gaps in employment for the past 2 years
- Assets Documentation
- 2 months most recent bank statements & investment account statements
- 401K statement and terms of withdrawal
- Purchase Contract – all pages
- Borrower ID’s (Driver’s License and SS card – must be legible)
- Work Visa or Green Card
- If a refinance copy of current home owners insurance and flood policies
Note: Programs are subject to change without prior notice. Each program has its own set of underwriting guidelines; please contact one of our Loan Professionals to find out the latest and program specific requirements.
DORAL BRANCH: 5590 West 20th Ave. Suite 401, Hialeah, FL 33016 NMLS #1540385
AVENTURA BRANCH: 17820 West Dixie Hwy. Suite B, Aventura, FL 33160 NMLS #1598677
Office: 305-381-0621 Fax: 305-359-3169